We are looking for a Junior Web Developer
Looking to take an exciting next step in your web development career? Walnut Creative is looking for a passionate Junior Web Developer with experience, dedication and natural enthusiasm.
Who are we?
Walnut are a young, ambitious and creative bunch of people that are here to get **it done.
Since 2015 the Walnut team have been providing full-service marketing solutions across design, PR, web development, photo and video, and more, making waves from across a range of industries, from foodservice to fashion.
Now we’re looking for someone to join in on our fun!
What's the job?
You will be working with the existing web development team and other members of our agency to support on a range of web projects
What are we after?
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3
- Ability to write clean and reusable code
- Experience using CMS systems e.g WordPress
- Experience of responsive web design, grid systems and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
- Cross-browser development and accessibility
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Good communication skills and the ability to work within a team
It would be even better if you had...
- Work experience in a development role
- Experience with SCSS
- Familiarity with PHP
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience and ability
- Flexible working hours
- Company Pension Scheme
- A fun, creative working environment
- Cycle to Work vouchers
- Christmas party and regular team outings!
- Friday early finish
- 20 days holiday plus per year after two years up to 25 days
Could this be you?
Interested in this role and working at Walnut? Get in touch to see if we can help each other, send your CV to: